Research has demonstrated that up to 25 percent of the population is genetically predisposed to be more susceptible to mold illness and the condition known as CIRS.
When we meet with a prospective client who has health issues that could possibly be caused by mold, we suggest they talk to their doctor about it.
Our techs know our most important job is to properly remove the mold and the need to work on a plan that addresses spore distribution throughout the home and also understand the HVAC system could be contaminated.
To provide turnkey odor and pathogen elimination from the home we utilize a two part system: an EPA registered, hospital grade liquid disinfectant and a gas deodorizer that releases chlorine dioxide gas, which scrubs the air and neutralizes all odors.
Chlorine dioxide kills many lethal, hard-to-kill and resistant pathogens such as MRSA, HIV, nor virus, pseudomonas, and salmonella. Our system is safe and there are no carcinogens or poisonous residuals. Chlorine dioxide leaves no harmful chemical footprint.
Chlorine dioxide is the super-stalker of superbugs-it takes no prisoners. It kills off the organisms completely, including the small number that may have developed a built-in resistance to other chemicals.
If you have any questions call us-if you have a project let us do the work and you’ll have the confidence you’re getting the most advanced odor and pathogen control available.
MID OHIO REMEDIATION 877-377-1274 firstname.lastname@example.org